CPAs: Don’t hide your brochures – use them!
Client brochures are still a proven and effective way to communicate with clients, and market your firm. Every accounting firm should have a brief and attractive office or “firm” brochure.
Information and firm brochures are a great way to:
- Introduce your firm and make a great first impression.
- Illustrate how your services can benefit clients.
- Educate clients on the value of an accountant.
- Suggest planning tips for major life changes.
There are many ways to get the most out of your client brochures – just don’t forget about them in a drawer. Here are some ideas.
- Display them conspicuously in your office. Use an attractive brochure rack.
- Hand them out at speaking engagements.
- Include them in tax returns for specific clients with upcoming life changes.
- Display them at your local chamber of commerce or visitor center.
- Include them in a direct mail piece to new local homeowners, along with a letter of introduction.
Mostad & Christensen provides brochures on the major topics your clients care about most, including business, estate, taxes, retirement, and financial planning.
Contact us and discover how an eye-catching, professionally written brochure can enhance your firm image and increase your profits!